1.Good planning: She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them.
2. Discipline: When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movements.
3. Sacrifice and self-denial: She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding.
4. In-discrimination and generosity: She can’t sit on eggs from another hen.
5. Faith, hope, and courage: She sits on her eggs for 21 days, patiently waiting even if they do not hatch, she will lay eggs again.
6. Sensitive and discerning: She detects unfertilized eggs and roll them out.
7. Wisdom, consciousness, and realistic: She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it’s only one.
8. Protective love: No one touches her chicks.
9. Unity of purpose: She gathers all her chicks together.
10. Mentorship: She can’t abandon her chicks before they mature.
Even the greatest teacher, Jesus, led by the Holy Spirit taught from the hen. ‘Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen.’ Luke 13:34.
Never ever give up your divine dream. Be blessed.